SEARCH FROM HERE!

Custom Search

Saturday 8 December 2007

Subgenius Announcement.

The following is an official communiqué from the Branch Radcliffian subsect of the Church of the Subgenius:


Rejoice, Rejoice, oh Rejoice with Great Gladness.
Rejoice oh my brethren, sistren and transgendren for, behold! there is a new Warrior For "Bob!" amongst you!
I am truly no longer pink, for "Bob!" has indeed seen my green. My ordination papers are at this very moment winging their sacred way to "Bob!"'s holy grove of Cleveland OH!
I have rediscovered my Yeti ancestry, I am at one with my Bonobo nature, I have released my Inner Cuttlefish.
Rejoice, and I say again Rejoice! Loosen the slack and break out the frop (although not for me, thanks - the damn stuff makes me vomit - I'll stick to wine). Let there be debauchery and off-key singing, let cats howl in the night and X-ists dance until their flying saucers wobble uncontrollably.
And let it be known amongst all you Yetisyn and interlecherals, amongst all you morealists and fleshfulsome Texan sekz goddesses that a new SubGenius is born a-knew.
And let his "true" (i.e. for a given value of truth) name be shouted amongst the trees and mountains, cities and car parks, squirrels and winos. Yea, unto the very stars themselves.
For I am here and I am:
Revd. InsertNameHere!!!!!!!
Hail Dionysos! Hail Eris!
Praze "Bob!"


Eeh, I'm glad I've got that out of my system!

Love (and slack!)
Seán

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"fleshfulsome Texan sekz goddesses "

So, you've already found the main reason for joining.

Seán said...

Indeed I have! I already have my own at home, too! (She's not Texan, though)